WHY JOIN THE LSSPA?
The goal of LSSPA is to create a Lean and Six Sigma-specific networks for LSS professionals. These are a few of the reasons:
• Share worldwide information on Lean, Six Sigma, and related fields
• Explore business opportunities, include corporate training, seminar, consulting services.
• Get a forum for becoming a worldwide contributor for information
• Participate in worldwide, real-time surveys.
• Participate in achieving worldwide, consensus-based standards
We invite you to join LSSPA member, with the membership level as shown as below for FREE:-
Professional Member (Consultant)
If you are Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt with over 5 years of consulting experience, you can join us as a Professional Member. Your profile and contact will be displayed in our consultant catalog.
If you are Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt with over 1 year of professional experience, you can join us as an Ordinary Member. Your profile and contact will be displayed in our member catalog.
HOW TO JOIN?
Provide your soft copy of Six Sigma Certificate.
Provide your resume, showing your education background and professional experience.
Write 500-1000 words about yourself as an executive summary.
Email the above information to us by email@example.com